Wednesday, August 18, 2010

patience...

I am now fully understanding why patience is a {virtue}.

I am not very good at this waiting game.

After 3 great interview in the past 2 weeks, I have gotten the same speech from all of them.

We love you, you sound great, you are a great interviewer, we would love to have you on our staff, you can't improve on anything.... but we are going with someone who has more experience.

Um, is it just me, or does that not sound quite right?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MORE EXPERIENCE IF NO ONE WILL HIRE ME.

There, I got it out. I feel much better.

Today, I have another interview. For a position that I will gladly take. It's a great position. But I'm feeling torn about it. So, I guess I will just have to wait and see.

As for now, I am studying every bible verse that talks about patience.

And trying to understand that it is a virtue. And that I need to learn some more of it.

No comments: