Saturday, December 27, 2008

look... I'm back so soon!

In trying to be more faithful to my blogging, I am going to enter right now.  Mostly because since I have been on break I can't sleep, so I am up right now... blogging.

I think I need to slow down.  My whole life I have been going at warp speed.  Walking at 8 months... kindergarten at 4... never mind, let's put her in 1st grade even though she is only 4!... going to college in high school... becoming a teacher while I am still a teenager... for the most part I think my life is on fast forward. 

Well, I am no 20.  20 years old.  And I think, in my head, I feel like I should be either a) about 15 again... or b) about 25.  Most of the time, I think I should be about 25, married to a great guy, and have a child on the way.  But then I remember, I JUST turned 20.  Yep... 20.  

I want, SO badly, to have a man in my life that is special.  Yes, a boyfriend.  Trust me, God and I have had quite a few talks about this one.  I've waited... never had one... read all the books... talked with people... seen experiences I DON'T want by looking at some of my peers... I feel like I am a nice person... yet NOTHING.

Nope.

Nothing.

Not even a single person.

Now, that being said, I am not the greatest at going out and searching!  Not that I am 20, that sort of helps... I'm no longer a teenager (I was still a teenager!...I can't believe it...) but my life is TOO BUSY FOR A LOVE LIFE.  I have to keep telling myself that.  Where would I find the time?!?!  I keep telling myself... I have enough on my plate... such as

professors
teaching
parents
siblings
26 children I have to teach
my life
my friends
and blogging :)

Where would I squeeze in a relationship?  I just know I could though... and it would be great.  I want a man in my life.  Sometime somewhat soon.  Okay... now.  

But, I still wait.  And I am OK with that... most of the time :)  I really am though.  I have my Lord and my Savior who is the man I am so deeply in love with and whom I am learning to put my whole life into so that I can worship him as he should be worshiped... giving fully of myself to him.  And that is all I need.  

I'm learning... a work in progress... and hopefully will always be!  It would be nice though to have someone to learn WITH.  As in WITH me... next to me... I guess I will continue patiently waiting.  
Well, it's now WAY past my bedtime... and I was planning on getting up early tomorrow... now that is NOT going to happen... oh well.  I'm on break.. right?

More to come... and it feels great to be back. 

No comments: